We are very delighted that you have shown interest in our enterprise. Data protection is of a particularly high priority for the management of the Galfa GmbH & Co. KG. The use of the Internet pages of the Galfa GmbH & Co. KG is possible without any indication of personal data; however, if a data subject wants to use special enterprise services via our website, processing of personal data could become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no statutory basis for such processing, we generally obtain consent from the data subject.
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to the Galfa GmbH & Co. KG. By means of this data protection declaration, our enterprise would like to inform the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Furthermore, data subjects are informed, by means of this data protection declaration, of the rights to which they are entitled.
As the controller, the Galfa GmbH & Co. KG has implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through this website. However, Internet-based data transmissions may in principle have security gaps, so absolute protection may not be guaranteed. For this reason, every data subject is free to transfer personal data to us via alternative means, e.g. by telephone.
Section 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data means any information that is personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The data controller pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
Galfa GmbH & Co. KG
You can contact our data protection officer at email@example.com or our postal address with the addendum “Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your enquiries. We delete the accumulated data if storage is no longer required, or restrict their processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(4) If we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we shall inform you in detail about the respective processes below.
Section 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to personal data concerning you:
- right to information,
right to rectification or erasure,
right to restriction of processing,
right to object to the processing,
- right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
Section 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (f) GDPR):
date and time of the request,
time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
content of the request (specific page),
access status/HTTP status code,
the amount of data transferred in each case,
website from which the request comes,
operating system and its interface,
language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk via the browser you use and through which certain information is transmitted to the place that sets the cookie (in this case to us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offering more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
transient cookies (see b),
persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular session cookies. These store a session ID, which permits different requests from your browser to be assigned to a common session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that by doing so you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your terminal device. These objects store the required data independently of your browser and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not wish the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install a corresponding add-on or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser to private mode. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and your browser history manually.
(4) Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (‘Google’). Google Analytics employs so-called ‘cookies’, text files which are saved on your computer and enable an analysis to be made of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website is normally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Prior to that, however, via the IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be truncated by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other states party to the European Economic Area (EEA) Agreement.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. As instructed by the operator of this website, Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website, compile reports on website activities and render other services in respect of the website operator associated with the use of the website and the Internet.
The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics will not be combined with any other Google data.
You can prevent the saving of cookies by selecting the appropriate setting on your browser software; having said that, we would like to point out to you that if you do so you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of this website. You can, moreover, also prevent the gathering of the data which are generated by the cookie and relate to your use of the website (including your IP address) and their transmission to Google, and the processing of those data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
This website uses Google Analytics with the add-on “_anonymizelp()”. Your IP address will be truncated before its further use, user profiles with personal references are therefore excluded. If any of the data collected contains any personal references, such data will be deleted without delay.
We use Google Analytics in order to analyze and enhance the use of your website. Based on the statistics provided we are enabled to improve our services and make them more interesting to you. For the exceptional cases when data with personal references is transmitted to a Google server in the USA Google has agreed to adhere to the EU-US Privacy-Shield: www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 (1) Sentence 1 lit. f) of GDPR.
Section 4 Further functions and offerings of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. As a rule, these require you to supply further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if, together with partners, we offer you contract conclusions or similar services. You can obtain more detailed information on this upon entering your personal data or in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this in the description of the offer.
Section 5 Objection to or revocation of consent to the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the legitimacy of processing your personal data once you have declared it.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you have the right to object to the processing. This is the case in particular if processing is not necessary in order to fulfil a contract with you, which we state in each case in the subsequent description of the functions. When exercising an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as intended. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or restrict data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate grounds for continuing to process your data.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising under the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org.