Quality & Environment
We offer our customers the highest quality, environmental and service standards in state-of-the-art surface coating.
In our pilot plant in Finsterwalde we are constantly working on innovative new and further developments, such as optimized process technologies, improved screwing and friction coefficients or new test procedures. This enables us to continue to supply our customers with optimum product and manufacturing quality in the future.
Our employees in Germany and Poland have at their disposal all the essential test and inspection procedures required in accordance with the latest industry standards for optimizing new surfaces and ensuring quality in the ongoing production process:
- Layer thickness measurements with X-ray spectrometer (Fischerscope, X-Ray)
- Salt spray tests according to DIN and other car specific standards (incl. Renault)
- Climate change tests according to VDA and other zyclic test specifications
- Kesternich tests according to DIN
- Condensed water tests according to DIN
- Abrasion and surface adhesion tests
- Friction tests for connecting parts (REC, Schatz, TesT)
- Fastening and tension tests on connecting parts
- Quick corrosion protection testing of zinc coatings
This enables us to continue to supply our customers with optimum product and manufacturing quality in the future.