GALFA was founded in 1958 in Finsterwalde (Germany) and today is a powerful and reliable provider of coating systems for functional
surfaces in the areas of cathodic corrosion protection and pre-applied thread locks. Our range of services includes high-quality
coatings for small, mass and base frame metal parts, with the main focus on fasteners, stampings and constructional elements.
With over 50 years of tradition and experience, GALFA is a professional partner to industry, serving reputable customers in the automotive sector, in the construction, fittings and electrical industries, as well as in metal construction and mechanical engineering. A 220-strong skilled workforce at five sites in Germany and Poland, innovative systems and state-of-the-art technology are your guarantee of outstanding quality and tailored solutions for your coating requirements all around corrosion protection.
- Complete service. One-stop source for functional coating expertise (electroplating, zinc flake and thread-locking services)
- Flexibility. Rapid response times and customer-specific logistics solutions including packaging services
- Innovation. Leading-edge technical development projects designed to optimise surfaces, plant engineering and test procedures
- Expertise. Extensive practice-led application knowledge in the area of fasteners and complex part geometries
- Quality. High standards of quality in products, processes and services, also in case of special requirements
- Management experience. Over 25 years of operational management experience in the coating sector and other industries
- Reliable partner. Entrepreneurial owners interested in long-term and cooperative partnerships with customers and suppliers